Welcome to Fremont Eye Care Physicians
Fremont Eye Care Physicians have been providing the highest standard of comprehensive medical and surgical eye care for more than 30 years. Our physicians and staff offer compassionate, patient-centered care and our newly remodeled facility includes state of the art diagnostic equipment.
Our experience and professionalism allow us to treat people of all ages and to provide a wide range of eye care. Our expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic eye diseases, macular degeneration, corneal diseases, eye injuries, and dry eyes.
Drive Safe Night Vision Glasses Are Now Available!
CLICK HERE to view the Safe Night Vision Glasses! Especially with day light savings time and it will be getting dark sooner, it would be safer (especially for the kids on Halloween)!
- See better during the day, in twilight conditions and at night.
- ZEISS DriveSafe Lenses are optimized specially for driving
- ZEISS DriveSafe Lenses – available as single vision and progressive lenses
- Minimize this visual stress when driving
- Have better vision at night
- Precisely judge viewing distances
- A more comfortable driving experience with progressive lenses.
January is Glaucoma Awareness Month! The best defense against glaucoma is routine eye exams, are you and your loved ones protecting their eyes? Contact our office to schedule an appointment!